Thursday, February 18, 2010

Window

For this assignment, we had to create two moments of light in a selected window using cardboard and two other materials (optional) of your choice. We were also asked to collaborate with our neighboring windows and their design ideas. After doing some research, I decided that for my design, I wanted to focus on the layering of cardboard and how that would create two moments of light. The two moments of light I created are the light reflected in between the two layers of cardboard and the shadow cast as well. I am overall very please with the outcome of my project. The only critique I have on myself would be the improvement of craft. If I had more time, I would redo the exterior layer, making sure the slits were even and smooth. I would also do a better job of measuring both layers in relation to the window.



Various images taken around 10am...






















No comments:

Post a Comment